BeyoncÃ© lent her powerful voice to Gucci’s “Chime for Change: The Sound of Change Live” concert on Saturday at Twickenham Stadium in London. The pop icon, who just wrapped the European leg of “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour,” headlined the charity concert alongside Jennifer Lopez, Timbaland, Jessie J, Rita Ora, Florence + The Machine, John Legend, Iggy Azalea, and more.
In honor of the occasion, Queen B opened with Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come” before segueing into Etta James’ “At Last,” accompanied by an orchestra.
“I’m BeyoncÃ© Knowles-Carter and I chime for change,” she said as she took the stage in a black leather leotard.
She served up hit after hit including “Single Ladies,” “Halo,” and her new female anthem “Grown Woman.” She also covered Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” and brought out Jay-Z for “Crazy in Love.”
Check out photos and video from B’s mini concert below.
- Beyoncé, John Legend, Timbaland, & Iggy Azalea to Play ‘Sound of Change’ Concert
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z Share Candid Pics from Berlin
- Beyoncé Kicks Off ‘The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour’ [Photos + Video]
- Osbourne says not divorcing, Rihanna cancels concert
- Airplane Turbulence May Double Thanks to Climate Change