Grand opening, grand closing. After playing arenas including Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, and the Rose Bowl, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake closed out their historic “Legends of the Summer” tour in Miami last night.
Mr. Carter was joined by some special guests on the stage and off the stage. The hip-hop mogul brought out Miami’s own Rick Ross at Sun Life Stadium to perform “F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit” for the first time together.
The star-studded crowd including LeBron James, Kevin Hart, and Teyana Taylor were seen dancing and rapping along to the Magna Carta… Holy Grail track.
After the show, Hov rode to Mansion nightclub with Justin Bieber and held court in VIP with Hart, Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland, and DJ Khaled.
“Chilling with the boys @kevinhart4real and J,” tweeted Bieber.
See photos from Friday’s finale below.
- Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, & Tyler, the Creator Attend Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake NYC Show
- Jay-Z Celebrates ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’ Release with Beyoncé, J. Cole, & Timbaland
- Jay-Z Unveils ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’ Album Cover at Salisbury Cathedral
- The Internet Responds To Justin Bieber And Anne Frank
- The Smiths, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber, & Lil Mama Attend ‘After Earth’ Premiere