Kelly Rowland celebrated the release of her fourth solo album Talk a Good Game with a full day of promo. She kicked off her day with a visit to Hot 97 followed by an appearance on “106 & Park.”
Later in the evening, she attended an album signing at Best Buy in New York. Fans of all ages lined up to get a chance to meet the Destiny’s Child singer and have her autograph their CD.
“I would like to send a HUGE thank you to all of my #RowlandStones that came to the #TalkAGoodGame album signing at @BestBuy in NYC today!” tweeted Kelly.
J. Cole, whose album Born Sinner also dropped today, coincidentally showed up to the store and ran into Kelly. “Accidentally walked into kelly rowland album signing to cop Born Sinner. Support her album!” he tweeted.
See more pics from Kelly’s big day below.
- Album Cover: Kelly Rowland – ‘Talk a Good Game’
- Kelly Rowland, Rita Ora, & Bridget Kelly Celebrate ELLE ‘Women in Music’
- Coachella Roundup: Kelly Rowland, Eve, Rita Ora, Tyler, the Creator, R. Kelly, JoJo, Solange, 2 Chainz
- J. Cole Reveals ‘Born Sinner’ Cover Art, Moves Up Release Date
- Kelly Rowland Soaks Up the Sun in Miami