Kendrick Lamar brought some West Coast flavor to the Governors Ball on Saturday. The T.D.E. leader was decked out in frightful fashion, wearing Gill-man from the 1950s horror flick Creature from the Black Lagoon while performing on the main stage. The crowd didn’t miss a beat, singing along to his old and new materialâfrom “A.D.H.D.” to “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe.”
While in Detroit on his “good kid, m.A.A.d city” tour last week, Kendrick and his Black Hippy crew hit the studio with Eminem, but it’s unclear what they were working on.
During his interview with Miss Info at Summer Jam, Kendrick announced that T.D.E. has signed some new talent. He wouldn’t say who just yet, but there are rumors that Chattanooga rapper Isaiah Rashad is joining the roster alongside Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, and Jay Rock.
Photo credit: Getty
- Kendrick Lamar Plays Principal for the Day at Providence High School
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots ‘Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe’ Video
- Bridget Kelly and Kendrick Lamar Shoot ‘Street Dreamin” Video
- On Set of T.I., Kendrick Lamar, and B.o.B’s ‘Memories Back Then’ Video
- Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar, & Tamar Braxton Announce BET Awards Nominations