BBC’s 10th anniversary celebration continues. After hosting a dinner with Jay Z and BeyoncÃ© in New York, Pharrell brought the party to PURE nightclub in Las Vegas during the MAGIC convention on Tuesday.
The Billionaire Boys Club founder celebrated the clothing line’s decade of success with Swizz Beatz and hit the stage with Rocko before being presented with a 10th anniversary cake.
“Thank you to everyone who came out to Pure Las Vegas tonight, especially my brother Swizz Beatz,” tweeted Pharrell.
The Neptunes producer, who has the No. 1 single in the country with Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” has recently been in the studio with Nicki Minaj, Nelly, Future, and T.I.
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and Pharrell Celebrate Billionaire Boys Club 10th Anniversary
- Jay-Z, Beyoncé, T.I., Maxwell, & Fabolous Celebrate 40/40 Club 10th Anniversary
- Justin Timberlake, Pharrell, Robin Thicke, Miley Cyrus, & Tyler, the Creator Celebrate New Myspace
- Keri Hilson Parties at Pure in Las Vegas
- Robin Thicke Taps T.I. and Pharrell for New Single ‘Blurred Lines’