The Smiths stepped out in style to the premiere of After Earth. The famous family including Will, Jada, Trey, Jaden, and Willow made the trip to New York for the star-studded screening on Wednesday.
Jaden opted for an all-white look, while his sister Willow was looking well past her 12 years in a black pantsuit. Their celebrity pals including 50 Cent, Lil Mama, and Wyclef Jean came out to support the sci-fi thriller, which stars Will and Jaden.
Jaden’s pal Justin Bieber skipped the red carpet and made a quick entrance into the Ziegfeld Theatre. “Everyone go see #AfterEarth this weekend. @officialjaden we got u. #supportyourfriends,” he tweeted.
The M. Night Shyamalan-directed film opens in theaters on Friday.
- 'After Earth' Movie Premiere is a Smith Family Affair
- The Internet Responds To Justin Bieber And Anne Frank
- Justin Bieber News – Jay-Z, Selena Gomez, Life Entourage Throws SIZZURP Parties At His Mansion
- Justin Bieber Is The Seventh Most Popular Woman On The Web
- Justin Bieber News – Tori McClure, Selena Gomez, ABC