While Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake were in Canada kicking off their “Legends of the Summer” tour, Wiz Khalifa and A$AP Rocky were burning up the stage in Cali for the launch of their “Under the Influence of Music” tour.
The U.S. trek got underway on Wednesday at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, Calif. Following sets from Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era, B.o.B hit the stage before A$AP Rocky and Wiz Khalifa.
Trinidad Jame$ will join the tour tonight in Irvine, continuing through August 11 in Cincinnati.
Wiz has partnered with Converse on a collection of sneakers, launching at Foot Locker on August 23. Watch the video promo below.
- A$AP Rocky Models Nautical Fashion for GQ
- Ludacris, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa, and Amber Rose Attend ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Premiere
- Cassie Shoots ‘Paradise’ Video with Wiz Khalifa
- A$AP Rocky Talks Fashion, Being a Role Model, & Homosexuality in Hip-Hop in Interview
- Rihanna Dazzles at ‘Diamonds’ World Tour Kickoff